Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 85

Ive been MIA for awhile. I've had some obstacles in my way these last 2 1/2 weeks. First, I injured my ankle while working out. I thought it was broken at because that crap hurt, but it was sprained. So I have not been to the gym.

Then we went on a mini vacation, which was fun but after I have found myself in a little depression. I don't know why but spraining my ankle and not being able to hit the gym has made me feel a lil off.

I feel like just giving up but know I can't and won't...

The ankle is alot better and I'm pushing myself to get back on my grind. It seems harder now then it did when I first started.

Stay tuned....



1 comments:

w0rld4vamps said...

It's been a while since you posted here. I hope that life hasn't kept you too busy to take time for yourself and your health. And I hope you'll come back soon. :)
-w0rld

Blog Design by

 
Premade Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio